Shaving your Face is very easy and how to shave your Face all do it with shaving foam and razor, but here we have a safe method of face shaving to get a smooth and soft beard and skin. Nowadays, men have a busy life in business, jobs, and meetings and dont have enough to get a proper shave but make enough time to shave your beard and let your skin breathe. In the following article, we get to know about How to shave your Face? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys. Let’s get started.
How to shave your Face?
- Do not shave as soon as you get up in the morning. Eat breakfast first and let the swelling of the skin caused by the accumulated fluid retention during the night disappear.
- Take a shower, clean your face, scrub to remove dead skin cells, and make your skin softer and ready for shaving.
- If you have a big, fluffy, and tough beard, then start dumping it for a few days before shaving so that it softens the beard and leaves cuts on the hair on the skin, and a razor works well on soft hairs.
- Message your skin with shaving gel or foam and try to use alcohol-free products on the skin so that it dont only dry your skin but also makes it hard, irritation, and rashes on it.
- Make sure that you are using sharp blades in the razor. Old razors make accidents and worse. So be sure that you trash the edges after use to avoid irritation and get a smooth shave.
- Put pressure on the beard and start shaving in the direction of hairs to avoid bumps and burns.
- Rinse the razor in hot water while shaving. It protects the skin when the razor passes on the skin.
- When the shave is completed, wash your face with cold water to close the pores and apply moisture and sunscreen it protects your skin from ultraviolet rays.
- If you are using the same razor, next time, then sterilize it and store it in a dry place to avoid bacteria production.
Also read: how to remove stubborn ear wax at home